Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Insomniac, Insomniac!!

For that last two weeks ever since I got home from Hawaii I've been averaging 4 hours of sleep a night. Regardless of the time I go to bed I always wake up between 4 and 5 AM completely awake without even the slightest hint of wanting to go back to bed. What the?!?! I've never had an issue sleeping before so this is something new to me. I thought it might be my new surroundings as I just moved in to a new apartment however, I'm at my parents house right now and the exact same thing happened, which leads me to believe it's "Jet Lag Insomnia". Not sure how long the symptoms last but if I go for two more weeks, it could be clinically determined that I'm a full-fledged insomniac instead of an "acute" case. So as long as I take a 20 minute power nap during the day I don't really feel tired- I wonder if there are any other side effects that I may experience though. . . Well for now looks like I can dedicate much more time to blogging

1 comment: